An easy Windows application to test that DiceChecker product that you are using is working correctly
DiceCheck is the application that has been developed at DiceLock Security to allow everybody to verify if the DiceChecker library is performing correctly the random number tests.
There are two kinds of inputs (that you can select with just 2 clicks), input file to check and the random number tests that you want to verify.
The available random number tests to be checked are:
· Block Frequency
· Cumulative Sum Forward
· Cumulative Sum Reverse
· Longest Run Of Ones
· Overlapping Template Matchings
· Approximate Entropy
· Discrete Fourier Transform
· Linear Complexity
The random number test checks are performed with the following files, one of them must be selected in order to make the check:
· Test file E
· Test file PI
· Test file SQRT2
· Test file SQRT3
· Test file SHA1
And that’s all, once the tests are executed you can verify that the DLL is working correctly.
· Processor: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
· RAM:96 MB (Minimum); 256 MB (Recommended)
· Hard Disk: Up to 500 MB of available space may be required
· Display: 800 x 600, 256 colors (Minimum); 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit (Recommended)
· Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!