Read and export phonebook, calendar and todo list from a mobile phone
GammUI is an application designed as a free Cellular Manager for Windows
This a Grapical User Interface for Gammu – a free GSM library. My main goals are synchronisation via iCalendar an open standard used by Mozilla Sunbird and Rainlendar.
Here are some key features of “GammUI”:
· get general phone information
· backup phonebook, calendar and toDo list
· export calendar to iCal file
Requirements: Bluetooth, infrared or cable connection to mobile phone.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added daemon for receiving SMS/MMS to PostgreSQL database (you have new –smsmmsd option in CLI, preview in GUI, PHP preview and other…)
· Added saving MMS and reading SMS/MMS from backup file
· Added adding SMS to backup file during sending SMS (from GUI)
· Improvements for EMS decoding
· Added ID for few new models
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!