Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a wifi touchpad and keyboard
iTap is a useful tool that was designed in order to enable you to use your iPhone or iPod touch as a touchpad to control your PC via a wireless connection.
Here are some key features of “iTap”:
· Automatic pairing, still having security under control
· Pointer movements
· Keyboard (standard iPhone + several additional keys)
· Buttonless mode (mimicking the late-2008 MacBook trackpad), One-Button und Two-Button layouts
· Clicking via tapping
· Right-clicks in one-button mode via two-finger tapping
· Dragging in buttonless mode via the standard dragging gesture
· Horizontal & vertical scrolling
· Volume control
· Portrait and landscape view, the landscape view optionally with the button(s) on the left.
· Leverages the multi-touch capabilities of the iPhone.
· Automatic detection of available devices on your Computer
· If you wish, the iTap receiver starts automatically if you log onto your computer.
· For autodetection to work the computer and the device must be on the same broadcast domain (Usually fullfilled on home networks)
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!