Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a wifi touchpad and keyboard
iTap is a useful tool that was designed in order to enable you to use your iPhone or iPod touch as a touchpad to control your PC via a wireless connection.
Here are some key features of “iTap”:
· Automatic pairing, still having security under control
· Pointer movements
· Keyboard (standard iPhone + several additional keys)
· Buttonless mode (mimicking the late-2008 MacBook trackpad), One-Button und Two-Button layouts
· Clicking via tapping
· Right-clicks in one-button mode via two-finger tapping
· Dragging in buttonless mode via the standard dragging gesture
· Horizontal & vertical scrolling
· Volume control
· Portrait and landscape view, the landscape view optionally with the button(s) on the left.
· Leverages the multi-touch capabilities of the iPhone.
· Automatic detection of available devices on your Computer
· If you wish, the iTap receiver starts automatically if you log onto your computer.
· For autodetection to work the computer and the device must be on the same broadcast domain (Usually fullfilled on home networks)
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!