Oxygen Ringtone Workshop for Nokia phones program allows you to control standard and custom ringtones of your Nokia
Oxygen Ringtone Workshop for Nokia phones program allows you to control standard and custom ringtones of your Nokia 3510, 3510i, 3530, 3590, 5100, 6100, 6610, 6800, 7210 or 7250 GSM phone using PC. In this version connection is established via FBUS cable or IR port.
Oxygen Ringtone Workshop is a software that allows you manage and customize your mobile phone ringtones.
The program allows you to work with several phones simultaneously, download both standard and custom ringtones from the phone, save them on disk, make backup copy.
Oxygen Ringtone Workshop shows size and type of all ringtones saved in the phone. You can load MIDI files into the program, listen them on PC in preview mode, upload to the phone and copy/move them to another phone. You also can delete any custom ringtone and restore previously saved ringtones (either polyphonic or simple) as custom ringtones.
Here are some key features of “Oxygen Ringtone Workshop”:
· Loading MIDI files (polyphonic) to Nokia 3510, 3510i, 3530, 3590, 5100, 6100, 6610, 6800, 7210 and 7250.
· Reading MIDI (polyphonic) ringtones from the phone and saving them to disk.
· Reading from phone and writing to phone plain ringtones.
· Working with several mobiles simultaneously
· Copying and moving ringtones between several phones
· Complete backup and restore of all custom ringtones (plain as well as polyphonic)
· Play MIDI ringtones (preview feature)
· Deleting custom ringtones (both plain and polyphonyc) from the phone
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!