Keep your important data safe on the net by clears browsing history!
4t Explorer Sweeper clears browsing history such as cookies, temporary Internet files, index files, recently accessed files, URL’s, search terms, passwords, etc. It also speeds up PC performance, increases free disks space and improves security by clearing the content of various Explorer and Netscape folders.
In its “System Tray” mode it runs in system Tray as icons and helps to free up space on your taskbar. In “Invisible” mode application is not possible to see even in the system Tray, but it still can run automatically every several minutes (you can still activate Options by clicking the special “Options” link in your “4t Explorer Sweeper” Start menu section).
· Includes 4t Fresh Links – validates your MS IE Favorite links
· Includes 4t Disk Scan – scans your disks for objectionable content
· Includes 4t Startup Manager – allows you managing the list of applications, which run on MS Windows startup on your PC
· Supports MS Internet Explorer 4.xx, 5.xx, 6.xx and Netscape 4.xx, 6.xx 4t Explorer Sweeper is compatible with multiple Netscape 4.xx and 6.xx profiles
· Hides and restores all Internet Explorer & Netscape windows by customized keyboard shortcut
· Runs automatically by your choice
· System Tray and Invisible modes
· “AutoKill” mode. The program now can monitor opened browser windows and run automatically
· when the last browser window will be closed
· Can clear AutoComplete history in Internet Explorer and Netscape
· Can clear browsers’ cache folders
· Can remove Internet Explorer & Netscape Cookies files
· Can clear visited links history in Internet Explorer and Netscape
· Can clear Windows Temporary files folder, Recent Documents list
· Clears MS Office 2000 Recent files/document lists
· Clears customized additional folders
· Clears Windows Command prompt autocomplete list
· Clears Windows MediaPlayer and RealPlayer recently opened files lists and
· Maintains “Hidden Favorites” list
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!