A program to help users get the pograms they need for computer security.
Anti-Malware Toolkit is a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and get them running at peak performance again.
· NET Framework 2.0
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Added] New detection for 32 and 64 bit.
· [Added] Right-clicking a program and choose install will now execute it if it’s found in the specified directory.
· [Added] Treeview list now covers Vista theme and supports Windows 7’s theme.
· [Fixed] Resolved bug where incompatible downloads for the user’s OS were not flagged.
· [Fixed] Updated icon to resolve issues where colors less than 32-bit were used.
· [Changed] Improved detection of installed Windows OS.
· [Changed] Pause button has been removed. Now when you start a download the button changes into a Pause/Resume button.
· [Removed] Support for Windows 9x/Me removed.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!