Offers you professional surveillance system for remote monitoring and recording cameras
Argus Surveillance DVR was designed as a universal application for security hybrid platforms working in the same time with wireless and wired IP cameras, TV-boards, capture cards, power-line, and USB cameras.
Argus Surveillance DVR has web interface with the same look and functionality on the local and remote computers. Users have full control of the program through network that surveillance computer can be operated with no monitor, keyboard, and mouse connected.
Program’s modular structure significantly increases reliability because all modules act as independent applications. If one module fails, other modules continue running. For example if the “capture” module freezes, “watchdog” restarts it immediately that viewers don’t notice anything because they are watching video using a “playback” module.
Argus Surveillance DVR performs “cyclic” recording that the “disk full” situation never occurs. The recording can be non-stop or it can be activated by motion, audio activity, sensor, or by schedule. Duration of pre alarm recording can be configured up to 60 sec. and there is no limit for duration of post alarm recording.
Playing back recorded video is pretty simple and performs on the surveillance computer as well as on remote computer through Web interface.
Argus Surveillance DVR performs synchronized video playback for event analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously. Also recorded data can be searched by date, time or by sensor event. All recorded data can be encrypted and password protected.
Here are some key features of “Argus Surveillance DVR”:
· Supports 1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 8×8, 16×16… etc. simultaneous camera viewing formats (unlimited number of cameras on the screen).
· Scheduled or continuous video recording. Activate recording upon motion detection.
· User may select specific areas of coverage to be recorded. The following tasks can be triggered upon motion detection: sending captured images by e-mail, sound alarm, recording video.
· Remote monitoring cameras and playing-back recorded video through Internet.Zoom-in / zoom-out function on the camera view.
· All images are time/date stamped. Pan / Tilt / Zoom functions with supported PTZ cameras. Hybrid platform that works simultaneously with Wireless Cameras, Analog Cameras, Powerline Cameras, USB Cameras, IP Cameras, Frame Grabbers and TV Boards.
· Configurable each camera’s name, video quality, video resolution, brightness, and contrastMulti-level password protection that only authorized users allowed to access.
· The program can be configured to run as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.
· Automatically resumes viewing and recording after system reboot. “Cyclic” recording which is recyclable overriding of hard disk space and the “disk full” situation never occursSynchronized video playback for event analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously.
· Query recorded data by date, time & events. Time & date stamping on video playback. Print snapshots of recorded video.
· Full Control and Customization through Network (surveillance computer can be operated with no monitor and keyboard connected.
· PC Compatible computer
· 1GB RAM
· 32 MB Video Card
· 40 GB hard drive
· Color monitor
· Mouse or other pointing device
· Sound card for audio playback
· Demo software is fully functionally, it just places an “Unregistered” reminder on all captured images.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support of GS4000 IP cameras
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!