Hide windows, processes and executable files with a preset hotkey
The BlindBossKey Pro application was designed to help you hide windows, processes and executable-files with a preset hotkey. You can hide any visible window on your desktop, hide all the windows of specified processes or executable-files. You can select a window which to be shown onto the top after hidding. And you can choose to show or hide the tray-icon of this application.
Here are some key features of “BlindBossKey Pro”:
· Hide Visible Windows
· You can select any visible window(s) on your desktop into the hide-list. The windows in hide-list will be invisible immediately while you press a preset hotkey. And ‘Reverse Select’ is supported as well.
· Hide Windows of Processes
· Besides selecting windows, you’re albe to select any non-system processes into the hide-list. All windows belong to the selected processes will be hidden. And ‘Reverse Select’ is also supported.
· Hide Windows of Executable-files
· Your selection of windows or processes can not be saved after you quit BlindBossKey. But don’t worry, you have another chose – Executable-file. You can select several executable-files into the file-list(Saved automatically). All the windows created from these files can be hidden while the hotkey is pressed.
· Set Window to TOP
· Sometimes, you don’t just want to hide some windows but also set a specified window onto the top of desktop while hidding. BlindBossKey could do this for you by just a simple click.
· Additive Options
· Beside hidding windows, you could do much more, such as
· Hide notify-area(tray-icons)
· Mute system volume
· Lock your computer
· Launch default screen-saver
· Restore your display resolution
· Change the tray-icon of BlindBossKey-Pro
· Customizable Hotkeys
· Every hotkey in BlindBossKey is cutomizable. You can set any combination of keys(keyboard and mouse) as a hotkey.
· Self Hide
· For your private purpose, BlindBossKey can run in the background completely without any windows or tray-icon. You can call it out only by pressing the hotkey you set before.
· DirectX8.0 or later
· 1 day trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!