A simple to use piece of software that allows you to remotely secure files.
CipherWall Safe Client is a confidential data remote storage system. A simple, user-friendly software encrypts and uploads your files to the remote storage space, erasing all traces of the confidential documents on the sending computer.
Authorisation requires a unique asymmetric key, eliminating the possibility of the password being discovered through trial-and-error. All encryption operations are done on sending computer and all data is transfered to server via encrypted channel. Unauthorised access is blocked for CipherWall Safe server administrators.
Note: Using this client program you can register on free demo server. Your quota on server will be limited to 10 MB.
Here are some key features of “CipherWall Safe Client”:
· 3-step X.509 authorization
· RSA with keys length up to 4096 bits
· all traffic is encrypted with randomly chosen algorithm * (AES, Twofish or Serpent) using 256-bit random session key
· AES and Twofish in cascade mode with two 256-bit random independent keys are used for files encryption
· files and folders names are also encrypted
· HMAC based on SHA-256
· PKCS 5.2 based on HMAC-SHA-512 with 2000 iterations
· powerfull random numbers generator
· supports additional “corporate” keys
· DoD-5220.22-M and Peter Gutmann’s algorithms are used for data wiping (NTFS streams are also wiped)
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!