Cookie Jar is a utility program to examine the contents of the cookie files on your computer
Cookie Jar is a utility program to examine the contents of the cookie files on your computer.
It can show you the cookies that have been set by web sites you have visited with your browser and allow you too see the details contained inside them.
You can view, edit and even delete unwanted cookies. Shows when cookies were created and when they will expire
Here are some key features of “Cookie Jar”:
· Examine the contents of your cookies
CookieJar allows you to see which web sites have stored cookies on your computer. It also lets you see the names and values of these cookies.
· Delete unwanted cookies
If you see something you do not want on your computer – remove it! Simply select the cookie from the list and delete it from your computer.
· See which cookies have expired
Most browser cookies can have an expiration date. However, Internet Explorer does not automatically remove expired cookies.
· Understand what cookies really are
Learn about the cookies you have obtained in your web browsing, and understand what a cookie is and what it can and cannot do.
What’s New in This Release:
· Added images to list items.
· Fixed a bug in computing expiration dates.
· Added the ability to backup cookie file data.
· Updated help file.
· Fixed toolbar.
· Added configuration settings to customize the interface.
· Added domain type to the main cookie list
· 30 day trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!