This is a network-based security application
Corporate Network Security is a security application made to protect PC workstations over a corporate network. Impose access restrictions to all your PC workstations you have in your network, apply executable patches to them remotely, and schedule reboots, shutdowns, and Windows Explorer restarts.
The remote workstations are controlled from a single administrator’s computer from almost everywhere. You can deny access to Control Panel applets, disable the boot keys, context menus, DOS windows, Registry editing, Internet and Network access; hide desktop icons, individual drives, Start menu items, and taskbar; apply password protection to Windows, restrict running applications, and much more. The software supports over 600 different security restrictions and tweaks that let you restrict access to almost every corner of Windows.
Protect PC workstations over your network with Corporate Network Security. This network-based password-protected security software lets you impose access restrictions to all your PC workstations you have in your corporate network to stop users from tampering with them. Also, it allows you to apply executable patches to your workstations remotely, and schedule reboots, shutdowns, and Windows Explorer restarts.
The workstations are controlled from a single administrator’s computer from almost everywhere where you have access to the TCP/IP-based network or Internet.
Using Corporate Network Security you can do the following to your PC workstations: deny access to each individual component of several Control Panel applets, including Display, Network, Passwords, Printers, System and Internet Options; disable the boot keys, context menus, DOS windows, Registry editing, Internet and Network access; hide desktop icons, individual drives, Start menu items, and taskbar; apply password protection to Windows and restrict users to running specific applications only, Control Internet Usage and much more.
In total, Corporate Network Security supports over 600 different security restrictions, options and tweaks that allow you to restrict access to almost every corner of Windows.
Here are some key features of “Corporate Network Security”:
· Complete bullet-proof protection of the remote computers you have on your network.
· Over 600 different security restrictions, options and tweaks.
· Executable patches can be easily uploaded to all your remote computers and executed remotely.
· Easy and intuitive configuration without lots of complicated configuration files. Everything is configured through the stand-alone GUI interface from any location where TCP/IP connection to your corporate network can be established.
· Works well for public libraries, schools, universities, corporations, Internet cafes.
· You do not need to physically visit your workstations when you need to change security settings or install patches.
· The remote client service application is bullet-proof. Your users will not be able to disable, uninstall or delete it.
· All traffic between the server and the clients is encrypted. All local files are encrypted as well.
· The server service application and the remote client service application work as NT services under Windows NT/2000/XP and higher therefore they will keep working in the logoff mode.
· 30-day trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!