CryptoHeaven for Java – Secure email and secure online file sharing and storage
CryptoHeaven for Java is a tool that provides secure email and secure online file sharing and storage, secure document distribution and group collaboration.
Integrates multi-user based security into secure online services. Provides real time secure communications for text and data transfers in a secure environment. You decide who has access to your files and no one else.
Skinnable user interface with custom looks.
Join the CryptoHeaven Community and invite your friends to join too!
No Third Party Keyholder, 2048 to 4096 bit Asymmetric and 256 bit Symmetric Key Encryption, Automatic Key and Contact Management. No Personal Information – no names, no addresses, no credit card numbers required.
Your data and your information stored in our Secure Data Center is illegible to anyone without your private key and passphase.
· Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT4/2000/XP, UNIX, or any other operating system capable of running Java 1.3 or better.
· Pentium III or better CPU
· 64 MB of available RAM
· 35 MB of available disk space (3 MB if you already have Java installed)
· Internet connection, high speed or broadband is ideal
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented a new, simple and transparent way of opening attachments and all files.
· Improved user interface responsiveness
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!