Uses your webcams and microphones to detect and record movement or sound.
iSpy is a professional and comprehensive piece of software that provides surveillance, security, monitoring and alerting services by using microphones and webcams to detect and record sounds and movement. Any media that is captured is compressed to flash video and available over the web or via the built in web server.
iSpy can run on multiple computers simultaneously and you can use the built-in webserver or our website to view captured media, live webcam feeds and control iSpy remotely. iSpy is free, open-source software, so if you want it to do anything else, please download the source code and customise it to your requirement
Here are some key features of “iSpy”:
· Connect and monitor as many cameras and microphones as you like. Import and export object lists to share with colleagues.
· Connect multiple computers in a group and manage over the web
· Install iSpy Server and publish your webcam to other instances of iSpy, over your network and to the web
· Detect, highlight, track and record movement
· Customise movement detection areas on your cameras
· Detect and record sound
· Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is detected
· Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is not detected (monitor machinery or staff activity)
· Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your webcams
· Periodically receive image grabs via email from your webcams
· Connect to any device, even webcams attached to other computers with JPEG, MJPEG, IP Cam, webcam and AVI file support
· Watch live and recorded media locally, over the web (through this website) and also via mobile devices
· Access and control iSpy remotely
· Password protect iSpy and hide it in the System Tray
· Schedule sound and video capturing to start and stop automatically
· Time-lapse record from any camera
· Motion track and count moving objects
· Connect multiple instances of iSpy and iSpy server running on different computers to this website and view all aggregated media online
· .NET Framework
· Windows Media Player 9 VCM codecs
· A fast computer, 1Ghz+ recommended
· Broadband internet connection for remote access
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!