Allows network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network is by executing an audit of accessible wireless networks
The Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor application will allow network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network is by executing an audit of accessible wireless networks.
Featuring patent-pending cost-efficient GPU acceleration technologies, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor attempts to recover the original WPA/WPA2-PSK text passwords in order to test how secure your wireless environment is.
Audit security of your wireless networks and recover WPA/WPA2 passwords with Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor. In addition to the CPU-only mode, the new wireless password recovery tool features a patent-pending GPU acceleration technology to speed up password recovery. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor supports dictionary attacks with an advanced variation facility and accepts standard tcpdump logs supported by any Wi-Fi sniffer.
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor requires a valid log of wireless communications in standard tcpdump format. The tcpdump format is supported by all commercial Wi-Fi sniffers. In order to audit your wireless network, at least one handshake packet must be present in the tcpdump file.
Here are some key features of “Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor”:
· Determine how secure your wireless network is
· Test the strength of WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
· Save time with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
· Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
· Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
· about 6 megabytes of free space on hard disk
· capture file in ‘tcpdump’ format with ‘handshake’ packages
· one of supported NVIDIA or ATI cards (optional)
· Trial version of EWSA show the nag screen on startup, check the dictionary words “as is” (with no mutations), and shows only first two letters of the password when it is found.
· After you register (look at “order.txt” for details), we’ll send you your personal registration code. Select [Help] | [Enter registration code] menu item and enter the code. If the code is correct, EWSA shows the message that it is registered now, and so since than it has the full functionality.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!