Determines the current location of moved files and the previous location of moved or deleted files, helping with file and folder management
PC File Tracker is able to find malware that regular antivirus and anti-spyware program don’t find, and it may be used to rename the malware.
It creates a report file and groups in it program files, e.g., .EXE and .BAT files, making it easier to find information about them (such files might be virus or spyware files).
PC File Tracker also finds newly created, modified, and renamed files, and determines the current location of moved files and the previous location of moved or deleted files, helping with file and folder management, e.g., it can track files and folders that software programs add to computer disks, and by creating text files that contain information about files and folders that are on fixed (hard) disks, floppy disks, or CD’s, it helps with organizing disk files.
PC File Tracker may also be used as a computer system or program troubleshooting tool, because it may help find unexpected or modified files that are causing problems, or information about required files that were deleted.
· IBM PC/AT or later personal computer (includes PS/1’s and PS/2’s), or compatibles
· 256K or more RAM
· A FAT (any) or NTFS disk structure
· CGA or SVGA (or VGA) display adapter
· A battery powered computer hardware clock
· A non-compressed disk drive
· Startup and active code pages (character en-coding tables) are required to be any of the 437, 909, and 910 United States code pages
· A PC speaker and a hard (fixed) disk are recommended.
· An U. S. keyboard is required – the setup and file tracking programs require that the startup and active code pages are any of 437, 909, and 910
· 30-day trial period
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now has file tracking and RENAME-F.BAT bug fixes, and it should perform better when it is transferred to Windows Vista.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!