HashCalc – Quickly compute hash, checksum, and HMAC values for files, text and hex strings
Free calculator to compute multiple hashes, checksums and HMACs for files, text and hex strings.
It allows to calculate hash (message digest), checksum and HMAC values based on the most popular algorithms: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA2 (SHA256, SHA384, SHA512), RIPEMD160, PANAMA, TIGER, CRC32, ADLER32, and the hash used in eDonkey (eDonkey2000,ed2k) and eMule tools.
It supports 3 input data formats: file, text string and hexadecimal string. It is a very fast, easy to use and to install application.
HashCalc will support file drag-and-drop functionality and will work with large size files.
HashCalc generates hash, check sum, and HMAC for files of any type which makes it a valuable utility to test for corruption your FTP and other download/upload transfers.
With this tool you can quickly compare music, audio, sound, video, film, game, image, icon, document and other files, verify CD and hard drive files, perform checking of your .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, .avi, .vcd, .iso, .zip, .gif, .jpg, .doc and other downloads.
Here are some key features of “HashCalc”:
· Support of 12 well-known and documented hash and checksum algorithms: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2 (256, 384, 512), RIPEMD-160, PANAMA, TIGER, ADLER32, CRC32;
· Support of the MD4-based hash algorithm used in many P2P applications (eDonkey, eMule, etc.);
· Support of 2 modes of calculations: HASH/CHECKSUM and HMAC;
· Support of 3 input data formats: files, text strings and hex strings;
· Work with large size files. (Tested on files with size up to 15 GB);
· Support of files drag-and-drop functionality.
· Quick and easy installation.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!