An ideal computer program designed to help parents control the time their children spend playing computer games
KidsTime is a computer program that helps parents control the amount of time their children spend playing computer games.
Control is made possible by a set of intervals delimiting when a listed game may or may not be played. A time limit for play for each day or even for an entire week can also be set. KidsTime will terminate any program from the “games” list that will attempt to break the rules you set yourself.
Here are some key features of “KidsTime”:
· English , friendly and easy-to-use interface
· You will need from 1 to 5 minutes to create detailed schedule for your children/employees including intervals when they can play and a time limit for play for each day of the week (or even for an entire week can also be set)
· You can add any programs to “games” list (not only PC games, for example add video player program to limit time spent on watching films)
· Unique games identifying system. Just add any application to the “games” list and your child won’t be able to run it from any path on your computer.
· KidsTime benefits comparing with other programs: no internet connection required, no fee for subscription required, flexible settings for schedule, twice more reliable protection of your children from overplay, warning sounds
· History page will display list of launched “games” applications and duration of their use
· Special sounds will warn your children/employees that game they are playing at the moment will be terminated in 5 minutes, in 1 minute and 10 seconds.
· Special protection system will not allow your children/employees to remove KidsTime. If you will follow all security recommendations mentioned in help file, KidsTime guarantees 100% probability that your child won’t play games in forbidden time periods
· The reference system contains detailed information about the most effective use of functional features of this program
· Nag screen
· Can add only one application in the ‘Games’ list
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bugs
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!