Network Video Surveillence lets you connect up to 8 network cameras and stream video for recording directly to your PC
Network Video Surveillence lets you connect up to 8 network cameras and stream video for recording directly to your PC. Search recorded video, create custom recording schedules and control PTZ cameras using your mouse or a Media Center Remote Control.
With software based motion detection, a mini-viewer, and a fully functional viewing and management interface for Microsofts Media Center, the SecurGen NVS IP Recording software is an excellent choice for personal video surveillance
Here are some key features of “Network Video Surveillence”:
· Record up to 8 Channels of IP Video
· Motion Activated Recording
· Search Recorded Video
· Seamlessly Integrates with Windows MCE 2005
· Scheduled Recording
· Manage Multiple Users and Assign Privileges
· Easy to Manage Storage Allocation
· Non Intrusive “Mini-Viewer” Option
· Compatible with PC’s Running Windows XP
· Control Pan / Tilt / Zoom Cameras
· Video has watermark
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!