Your new digital secret weapon to run any program in your computer
iHide is a container to any application in your computer system to its shell by means of dynamically created tabs.
iHide can hide instantly the opened programs currently running on its tabs with a set of hot keys (or rather secret keys). The hidden programs do not show their identities on the taskbar or anywhere on your desktop.
You select which program to be hidden, and you define your own set of hot keys. When running on its standard interface, it does not consume much resources of your system.
iHide restores hidden applications as quickly as it hides them, and I had tried it on popular applications like Firefox, Opera, IE7, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and etc.
Here are some key features of “iHide”:
· Physically disappear on screen even on the taskbar when you don’t want someone to know what you’re surfing.
· An option to block all advertising pop-ups. Edit ->Allow Pop-ups.
· You can create as many web pages in one Browser instance as your PC memory will handle.
· You set your own Secret Keys so no one knows how to activate or deactivate your SecretWeb browser.
· Cookies, whether you like it or not it’s there. Now you have an ability to inspect what sort of information, websites put in your PC, and it’s up to you to delete or keep them.
· Search the net with major search engines.
· FTP client is embedded in the browser for your convenience. Now you don’t have to switch between software to up/download files.
· Database of the last 30 files downloaded and Urls for easy keeping track of what are sitting in your hard drive.
· Set your hotkey to activate Screen Saver immediately.
· Email system supports many foreign languages in Unicode
· SecretWeb offers you a deceptive interface that looks like an Office suite.
· Embedded RSS reader.
· Open and Hide other applications like: Notepad, Dos prompt, Outlook, Outlook Express, Wordpad, Excel, MS Word, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer, etc
· 50MB HD
· 70MB Ram
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Encrypt & decrypt, Key Logger added, Unicode supported, Tools added and bugs fixed
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!