A tool which lets you create keys and certificates that provide cryptographic digital identities
SimpleAuthority lets you create keys and certificates that provide cryptographic digital identities.
Here are some key features of “SimpleAuthority”:
· General Purpose certificates (for secure email, VPN and/or client SSL use)
· SSL server certificates
· RSA 1024/2048/4096 key lengths, SHA-1/256/384/512 digest algorithms
· PKCS#12/DER and PEM-encoding formats
· Supports random password generation for new Identity files
· Can be used to generate self-signed certificates, or multi-CA hierarchies
· Software version checks
· Help pages
· Java 1.5 or later
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!