Log and capture screenshots of all activity on your computer
SpyAgent is the powerful, award-winning solution, that can log all keystrokes, emails, windows, websites, applications, internet connections, chat conversations, passwords, print jobs, documents viewed, and even screenshots!
SpyAgent runs in complete STEALTH with optional EMAIL Delivery and logging and lockdown scheduling. Record any actions on your PC with this powerful full featured PC SPY!
SpyAgent is used by home users and businesses alike – as it provides the most comprehensive data logging that can be found anywhere. No activities done on the PC escape SpyAgent’s logging! Spytech SpyAgent is a software that allows you to take screenshots of all activity.
SpyAgent also features powerful filtering and access control features, such as Chat Blocking (to restrict access to chat software), Application Blocking (to prevent specific applications from being executed), Website Filtering, and more! SpyAgent is not only an award-winning PC Spy, but also a powerful activity filtering package.
Here are some key features of “Spytech SpyAgent”:
· Surveillance and Monitoring Features
· Monitor and log all keystrokes along with the window they are typed in and timestamp. Click the “Format” button to remove and apply text formatting to make the log more readable.
Emails Sent and Received:
· Monitor and log all emails sent and received by users of your computer! All SMTP and POP3 messages are recorded for later viewing.
Events Timeline Logging:
· Log all events users performed and view them in an organized chronically ordered listing. The Events Timeline lets you view what the events the user performed, in the order they did them. Events logged include Program Starts/Stops, Website Visits, Document Viewings and Printings, and more.
Internet Chat Conversations:
· Monitor and log both sides of all chat conversations made on chat clients. Supported clients include the latest versions of: AOL (including 9.0 and Optimized), AOL Instant Messenger, AIM Triton, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger (including 6.x and 7.x), Excite Messenger, GoogleTalk, Skype, XFire, and ICQ (both Pro and Lite).
· Log all website visits and online searches performed by the popular browsers used today. All website visits are logged by website address, username, and duration of the site visit. SpyAgent also logs how long users visit each website so you can easily see what websites are visited the longest. SpyAgent supports the latest versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, and America Online.
· Monitor and log all applications ran by users – SpyAgent logs when the application was started, stopped, and how long it was actually used. SpyAgent also logs how long users were actually using each program.
Webmail and Website Content:
· Log webmail messages from most major webmail providers – such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and MySpace webmail. SpyAgent logs incoming messages read by the user, as well as messages they send out through webmail. All website content visited can be logged as well.
Internet Traffic Data:
· Monitor and log all internet traffic data that is sent and received by your computer. This data includes emails, website requests and contents, FTP sessions, passwords, chat conversations, and more.
· Monitor and log all internet sessions made on the PC. This includes all FTP,HTTP, POP3, Chat Messenger, and any other TCP connections.
· Log all files and documents opened from within Windows Explorer. The log viewer provides links to the documents viewed.
Files System Usage:
· Log all file system activity. All file modifications, creations, and deletions are logged by the time of the event, and the user who executed them.
· Log all files and documents printed by users of your PC. Logs include the document printed, who printed it, what printer was used, and when.
· Log all windows in which the user directly interacts on the desktop.
· SpyAgent can take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time, allowing you to visually see what is happening. The ScreenShot capture manager also has a built in Slide show viewer for easy viewing.
· Log all text copied to the Windows clipboard by users.
· Log all all system shutdowns and user log-ons, as well as SpyAgent actions: starting/stopping of monitoring processes, option changes, log accesses, and failed access attempts to start/stop monitoring. This also shows how long a user was active during a monitoring session.
E-Mail Log Delivery:
· Have all recorded activity logs emailed to your email address every xxx minutes.
FTP Log Delivery:
· Have all recorded activity logs uploaded to your FTP account every xxx minutes.
· Content Filtering Features
· SpyAgent not only acts as a powerful spy software solution, but also as a content filtering tool. SpyAgent can filter websites from being visited, applications from being ran by the user, and even chat messengers from being used while SpyAgent is active.
· SpyAgent allows you to control what programs users cannot run!
· SpyAgent allows you to control what websites users can and cannot visit!
· SpyAgent allows you to control what chat messengers users can and cannot use while SpyAgent is running!
SmartLogging – Activity Triggered Logging:
· SpyAgent can be configured to start monitoring only when certain events occur. Such events can include specific keywords being typed, programs being ran, websites being visited, certain windows being viewed, and more.
Email Notification Alerts:
· SpyAgent can be configured to send you email notifications when a user runs an unwanted website, chat client, or application. Alerts can also be sent when the computer is started/shutdown, when spyware detectors are installed, and even when a user types a trigger keyword!
· Security and Stealth Features
· SpyAgent has a large array of security and stealth features. SpyAgent is undetectable under all Windows versions (it does not even show up in the task manager on any Windows platform) and can circumvent popular third-party “spyware” detectors. SpyAgent has powerful lockdown and logging scheduling features, log file encryption, optional startup warnings, and much more.
· SpyAgent can run totally in stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable to the user. SpyAgent will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows – at all. SpyAgent does not appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
Log File Encryption:
· SpyAgent has a built in encryption option that allows you to have all your SpyAgent activity logs encrypted so others cannot stumble across SpyAgent’s logs or read them without using SpyAgent’s protected log viewers.
· Toggle various Windows security settings to make it harder for users to trace and bypass SpyAgent – such as the ability to disable the system clock’s time/date settings, or to access the Windows task manager.
Spyware Detector Disabling:
· Configure SpyAgent to disable popular spyware detectors that may interfere or detect SpyAgent running! Download the latest Spyware Detectors Database Update for use with SpyAgent here.
Log File Backdating:
· SpyAgent can be configured to backdate all log files it creates so that they appear older than they really are. This will make it impossible for users to find log files by performing system searches for most recently modified files.
Forced Hidden Files:
· Configure SpyAgent to force hidden files – if a user tries to enable hidden file viewing within Windows SpyAgent will instantly disable hidden file viewing again.
Logging Time Scheduling:
· Configure SpyAgent to monitor and record only when you want it to!
PC Lockdown Scheduling:
· Schedule SpyAgent to lock your PC down when you are not around!
· Display a splash screen which alerts users they are being monitored by the SpyAgent software (totally optional).
· SpyAgent is password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
· Run SpyAgent already in active monitoring mode.
· Run SpyAgent when Windows boots up.
· SpyAgent will stop logging when the user is inactive for a specified amount of time, when they are active again SpyAgent resumes logging.
· You can set SpyAgent to clear your monitoring logs every xxx number of actions logged, or every xxx number of keystrokes entered. This provides for minimal usage of processor speed and disk space.
· SpyAgent can be set to automatically archive(backup) your activity logs to a specified location at desired time intervals. Logs can be cleared after the archive process is performed, if needed.
Configurable Stealth Mode Hotkey:
· SpyAgent allows you to configure its hotkey pattern to whatever key combination you want – making it harder for others to stumble across SpyAgent!
· SpyAgent has a built in deploy utility that prevents it from being task ended from the task list, or any other process manager.
· Reporting and Log Management Features
· SpyAgent can log just about every move a user makes – generating massive amounts of user activity information – so essential log management and reporting features are a must. To make log viewing and management a simple task, SpyAgent has built-in Top 10 report generators, summary reports, log cross-referencing, filtering, and search features.
· SpyAgent has a large set of log reports at your disposal. SpyAgent’s report generator can create Top 10 reports (such as the most used programs and websites) and specific log reports for viewing and printing.
· SpyAgent’s built-in cross-referencing features can link together relevant log data for easy and efficient log browsing with just a few clicks.
· Quickly search all activity logs for specific keywords that may be contained in SpyAgent’s logs.
· Use the ‘sort by day’ feature in SpyAgent to easily view activities that only occurred on a specified date, rather than all activities at once.
Easy to Use:
· SpyAgent has always been known as being extremely easy to use. You can have SpyAgent setup and monitoring in seconds with its built in easy configuration wizard and intuitive graphical interface. SpyAgent can even be tweaked to smoothly monitor slower PC’s!
· Easy to use, graphical user interface, with intuitive labeled buttons and icons!
Easy Configuration Wizard:
· Setup SpyAgent in seconds with the built in easy configuration wizard!
· 32MB RAM
· 3 MB HD Space
· 133 MHz CPU
· All monitoring intervals during the evaluation period will terminate after 30 minutes.
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved Logging for Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!