Hard Disk Drive Data Destruction
WipeDrive is the perfect tool for those who need to Purge or erase unwanted disk data before selling or donating a computer.
Completely erase a damaged operating system with possible hidden viruses.
Erase all personal data before returning a computer to a company or employer.
WipeDrive’s proven hard drive sanitization is trusted and used by
Leading financial institutions and legal departments of major fortune 500 companies. Universities and Health Care facilities. Us Government and Foreign Government agencies including Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
· Listed as an Approved Disk Sanitizing Tool by the U.S. Department of Defense.
· Supports any size hard drive (IDE or SCSI).
· Contains optional command line parameters that enable the user to run the program from a DOS batch file.
· Permanently erases operating systems, program files, and your data.
· Erases ALL data from your physical drive.
· Erases all partition tables and drive formats – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and Linux.
· Verifies that your data has been erased.
· Feature to display specified sectors on the drive.
· Constructs a database of overwritten drives that can be imported into Microsoft Access® and Excel®.
· Simply insert the WipeDrive boot disk into the A: or CD-ROM drive and restart your computer.
· Answer “Yes” to the confirmation prompts to erase your hard drive data.
· Generates report logs for your records.
· Self-contained DOS bootable CD or diskette.
· System Requirements
· Intel® compatible PC with CD-ROM, 8 MB RAM, and VGA or higher video support.
· WipeDrive 3.0 supports any size hard drive (IDE or SCSI) and its ease-of-use makes it ideal for both home and commercial users. WipeDrive 3.0 can be used with all versions of:
· Windows 3.x, 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, OS/2, and PC based
· Linux / Unix
· Personal Vesion will wipe 20 Times after that the application will Expire. Professional Version provides Unlimited Disk Wipes.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!