AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2007 description
An integrated Internet security solution that protects the user’s system in real-time against rapidly-evolving security threats
V3 Internet Security is a comprehensive security program that not only scans for and repairs viruses and spyware but also protects your computer and private data, by preventing malicious code and hackers from entering your system through the Internet and by blocking private data leaks.
AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2007 will allow you to protect your system agains viruses, hacking, phishing and spam.
As the Internet develops and the number of the users increases, malicious codes, such as viruses and worms, that harm computers are spreading more quickly and widely through the Internet. In order to keep your computer from being infected by malicious code such as viruses and worms, it is important to check all data coming in through the Internet, as well as existing files on your computer, to detect and block malicious code.
V3 Internet Security uses AhnLab’s proven V3 anti-virus technology to protect your computer by detecting, repairing, and blocking various types of malicious code that infect through the Internet.
As more and more people use the Internet for e-commerce, such as Internet shopping and on-line banking, and the importance of personal data required for e-commerce increases, the number of incidents of private data being disclosed while the user is not aware of this disclosure, also increases.
Private data can be disclosed by a spyware program installed when use is not aware of this, by a phishing site that deceives the user, or by a hacker intrusion. V3 Internet Security not only detects, removes, and blocks spyware but also keeps important personal data from being disclosed by phishing sites, e-mail, messenger programs and/or websites. It also blocks hacker intrusions. You can use V3 Internet Security to protect your computer from malicious code and keep your private data safe from spyware and hackers.
Here are some key features of “AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2007”:
· Virus scan uses an anti-virus program to detect and repair any infected files on your computer, and to prevent new viruses from trying to infect it.
· The Personal Firewall blocks unauthorized users from accessing your computer or shared folders through the Internet and keeps malicious codes, such as worms and Trojan horses, from entering your system.
Network Intrusion Prevention:
· Network Intrusion Prevention detects and blocks attacks from malicious code such as worms and Trojan horses in real-time.
Private Data Protection:
· Privacy control prevents the private data you configure as protected from being sent to unauthorized websites or other users through websites, e-mail, or messenger.
· If you try to access a blocked website, your access is blocked and the Website Blocked Page appears. You can prevent your children from accessing harmful websites, such as adult content or gambling sites, by blocking those sites.
Virus E-mail Scan:
· Real-time virus scan continually checks all incoming and outgoing e-mails, to prevent viruses and worms from sending infected mass e-mails to other users registered in your e-mail address list.
· According to the anti-spam rules set by the user, blocks spam entering via e-mail programs such as Microsoft Outlook Express.
· CPU: Intel Pentium III minumum (Intel Pentium II recommended)
· RAM: 128 MB minimum (256 MB recommended)
· HDD space: 100 MB minimum (300 MB recommended)
· Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels minumum (1024 x 768 pixels or higher recommended)
· Winsock 2.0 or above
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
· 30 days trial
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!