Anti Trojan Elite description
Removes trojan and spyware, system security management
Anti Trojan Elite provides a real-time malware firewall for user, once a trojan or keylogger would been loaded, the ATE can detect, block and then clean it in time.
The ATE can detect more than 35000 trojans, worms and keyloggers currently, and the number of malware ATE could clean is growing up very quickly, we collect world-wide malwares, user can using our auto live update feature to get the power to clean these new malwares in time.
? The network utility can been used to disconnect suspicious TCP connections;
? The process utility can been used to kill suspicious processes even the process has the system priviage, even it has the ability to unload suspicious modules in all processes;
? The registry repair utility can been used to repair registry altered by malware;
? The registry monitor utility can been used to repair any change of important registry keys and values with real time.
Anti Trojan Elite is a malware remover program that will detect and clean any malware found in your disk or memory.
Here are some key features of “Anti Trojan Elite”:
· Disk and memory scan supported.
· Real-time malware firewall.
· Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
· Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
· Network Manager. View the tcp/udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
· Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules’ information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
· Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
· Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.
· Real-time registry monitor utility.
· Nag screen
· Only detects spyware but can’t remove it.
· Services module is disabled
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update the trojan library to March 24, 2009
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!