ClamMail is a personal POP3 proxy that can filter emails deleting malware
ClamMail is a personal POP3 proxy for Windows which can also filter emails deleting malware.
ClamMail can be used as a POP3 proxy only and (and this was the main reason to create it) to filter incoming emails and delete all unwanted malwares (viruses, trojans, phishings and more).
Here are some key features of “ClamMail”:
· POP3 proxy for single computer or small network allow sharing single Internet connection if only e-mail retrieve is needed
· Delete unwanted malware from e-mails using ClamAV antivirus engine
· Automatic background antivirus database updates
· Reporting by e-mail if malware was found
· Work as Windows NT/XP/2000 service or as Win98 application
· Under Windows NT/XP/2000 any information,warnings,errors are stored in system event log (available to admins using event log viewer from network also)
· Localized versions (currently: English,Polish,German)
· Licensed under GNU General Public License
· Can be extended (process is started) to full antivirus
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!