This software was created to help you protect your computer from the 30th-day virus.
Cracklock is the leader in the hard task of repairing a bug present in a growing number of sharewares and exploited by a polymorph virus known as the “30th day” virus. As its name implies, the virus manifests itself only once you have run the infected software for a certain period of time; usually 30 days suffice to trigger it.
To protect these buggy sharewares from this virus, Cracklock uses techniques that other anti-virus vendors such as McAfee, Norton, Sophos, Thunderbyte and F-Proot seem to ignore.
Also, many developers have used Cracklock in the past to test their softwares for Y2K compliance. Also, we have worked hard adapting Cracklock to the well kwown Y10K bug (aka “bug of the year 10000”). Therefore, developers can now use this tool to verify the conformity of their applications against this ever-threatening bug.
Here are some key features of “Cracklock”:
· A new installation program: simplifies the install process of Cracklock.
· The Manager: an interface which allows you to set up each Cracklock-controlled software an easier and faster way.
· Multilingual: Cracklock has been translated to many languages.
· Contextual help: you can obtain help from anywhere, at any time!
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Important bug fixed: Cracklock did not work in parts of the world where no daylight saving scheme is implemented! (These include the following countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Papua New Guinea, Venezuela)
· Chinese translation updated. This may become more useful now that Cracklock works in China
· Fixed: the default parameters for the control panel date and time applet was incorrectly set during installation.
· Fixed: small bugs fixed in the Manager.
· Manager: Hitting the F5 key refreshes the list
· Examples: new clock example written in C#. The VCDate and VBDate have been renamed into C Clock Example and VB Clock Example
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!