F-Secure Client Security description
A software designed for providing high security for workstations and laptops
F-Secure Client Security provides the highest level of protection for corporate workstations and laptops by combining robust and fast signature-based protection with advanced proactive protection against traditional and new zero-day threats.
This award-winning, centrally manageable solution prevents both global and local malware epidemics and intrusions by integrating antivirus, firewall, antispyware, rootkit scanning and behaviour-monitoring (HIPS).
Keep your company’s computers and laptops well-secured against malware with F-Secure Client Security!
Please be advised that the displayed price is for 5 user licenses.
Real-Time Automatic Protection
· Stops viruses, worms, spyware and Trojans attacking via e-mail, web or floppy disks in real-time.
· A host-based intrusion prevention system providing protection for unknown threats.
· Scans for rootkits at the deepest level of the computer.
· Scans POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 traffic for viruses.
· Scans HTTP traffic for viruses before the data is forwarded into web browser.
· Stops adware and spyware using real-time scanner.
Protection for Unknown Threats
· Blocks in real-time unknown threats using system changes, browser hijacking and code injections.
Cisco NAC Support
· Assures the security level of the workstations and laptops connecting to the company network before granting them an access.
· Assures the security level of remote laptops connecting to the company network outside office premises before granting them an access.
Automatic Virus and Spyware Definition Updates with Fail-Over
· Using a fail-over method, updates virus and spyware definitions transparently and automatically 1-2 times a day.
Firewall with Intrusion Prevention
· Detects and blocks hackers and new breeds of worm.
· Centrally controls and blocks applications connecting to the Internet.
Automatic Security Levels
· Automatically adapts security levels.
· Delivers the latest virus threat news instantly around the globe.
· F-Secure Client Security can be remotely installed, configured and monitored from one central location. The client configuration can be locked for always-on protection.
· Processor: Capable of running Microsoft Vista 32-bit/64-bit
· Memory: 512MB
· Disk space: 200MB free HD space
· Display: Min. 8-bit (256 colors)
· Internet Connection: An Internet connection is required in order to validate your subscription and receive updates
· Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer is required
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· F-Secure DeepGuard 2.0: Thanks to this new in-the-cloud technology, all F-Secure users are protected in 60 seconds from the first confirmation of a new threat.
· New updatable scanning architecture allows a quick and smooth response to threats.
· Memory consumption reduced by over a third compared to the previous version.
· Neighborcast feature offers scalable and fast peer-to-peer database update distribution inside a LAN.
· Full IPv6 protection and Windows Vista 64-bit support.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!