FyLasso Antivulnerability description
FyLasso Antivulnerability is a software utility which protects Windows XP and Windows 2003 Servers from unknown vulnerabilities
FyLasso Antivulnerability is an easy to use, easy to install, next-generation application security utility. Designed to integrate into existing Layered Defense solutions, FyLasso prevents worms and malicious hackers from penetrating your computer systems.
FyLasso Antivulnerability is a software tool which protects Windows XP and Windows 2003 Servers from unknown vulnerabilities (0-days), worms and malicious hackers.
FyLasso’s approach uses a periodically updated Attack Vectors Database to scan your computer for potential software vulnerabilities which are protected by FyLasso’s Proactive Real-time Defense System (PRDS).
Here are some key features of “FyLasso Antivulnerability Light”:
· Allow you to safely surf and download files from the Internet.
· Benefit from FyLasso’s Proactive Approach to application security.
· Stop worms before they have a chance to cause damage to your system.
· Stop worrying about what email attachments you’re allowed to open.
· Use as part of your Defense In Depth strategy against malicious hackers.
· Protect from unreleased software vulnerabilities such as buffer-overflows.
· The Limited Edition will scan your computer using a partial Attack Vectors Database of 300 Entries.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!