I-Worm/Nimda Scanner and Remover description
A tiny virus removal utility that will help you get rid of the Nimda worm
Nimda is a mass mailing worm that uses different techniques to spread. The worm will infect network shares, local PE files and already vulnerable Microsoft IIS web servers. Also, because of the IIS server infection, Nimda generates heavy network traffic. Nimda will also use CodeRed dropped trojan to find the target server.
· /SCAN – Scans the system for I-Worm/Nimda
· /REPAIR – Use this option to CLEAN the worm
· /SCAN – Scan all files
· /BAK – Create backup copy before cleaning
· /NOSUB – Sub Directories OFF
· /REPORT – Generates report – C:/VIRUSCAN.RPT
· /HELP – Detailed help to clean the I-Worm/Nimda worm
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!