Network Malware Cleaner description
An intuitive addition in the category of virus scanning and removal
EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is an intuitive addition in the category of virus scanning and removal. It will scan all nodes of your LAN and look for the existence of any instance of selected threats. The main idea is to keep your network clean from different viruses, but the new thing is this that you can scan and clean all nodes of your network for the Virus, Worms, Trojan and Adware with just one click.
The scanning process runs in parallel on different nodes of the network. Users of EMCO Network Malware Cleaner can also request for the addition of new virus definition to the database if that virus definition doesn’t already exists.
The main thing that you must keep in mind is that EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is not a real time scan engine rather it’s basic purpose is to check for the existence of any Virus, Worms, Trojan and Adware and to clean them and a plus is that it can do all this remotely and silently on remote machines on a network.
EMCO Network Malware also enables you to check if a virus protection shield is installed on the remote machines or not.
Remove harmful adware, spyware, worms, trojans, dialers etc. from your computer network. Remote Support.
It is not a substitute for a good Virus protection but a good addition to it and cleaning what happens to escape through the shields. It is flexible in what to scan for, all Malware definitions, some selected or only one and the target is also flexible it can be all machines, some selected or only one.
EMCO Network Malware cleaner can be installed on a workstation or a server and start scanning/cleaning instantly without the need of a remote client or through a login process.
Here are some key features of “Network Malware Cleaner”:
Remotely scan and clean:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner, remotely scan and clean Virus, Worms, Trojan and Adware on machines on your LAN. So you no longer need to visit each machine on your LAN and scan it for viruses. Sit relaxed on your machine and you are able to scan all nodes of your LAN.
Check if virus protection shield installed:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is able to check if virus protection is installed on remote machines. Just move the machines to the machines queue and run scan on them. It will also check if the virus protection shield is installed on remote machines or not.
Automatically discover Machines:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is able to automatically discover all available Machines from the LAN. Along with that you can also scan your network by just providing domain/workgroup name or by providing a range of IP addresses.
Clean Worm, Virus, Adware, Trojan:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is able to scan and clean different Worm, Virus, Adware , Trojan on different machines available on your network.
One click scan of all machines:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner provides facility of one click scan of all machines available on LAN. So, you don’t need to remember or look for the IP addresses of different machines available on your LAN.
Built in Virus definition database:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner comes up with a built-in versatile database that is continuously growing with the discovery of new viruses.
User can request addition of specific virus definitions:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner enables users to request EMCO Software for the addition of a particular virus to the virus definition database, and that virus definition is added on the same day.
No client software is required:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner does not require any client side software to be installed on remote machines. So the remote users never know about the scan and virus cleaning process.
Very low network load:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is light weight tool that doesn’t consume extra resources. Similarly it doesn’t put much load on your network that would result in slowing the speed of your LAN.
Low cost solution for network security:
· It’s a low cost solution in the sense that less manpower is required to scan all of your LAN. Just a single person can scan and clean all of you network of hundreds of machines from his machine and in much less time, because the scan process runs in parallel on more then one machines so it fast too.
Self progress indicator:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner has self progress indicator to show the scan and clean progress on remote machines.
Fast and silent execution:
· EMCO Network Malware Cleaner scans all machines on your LAN in a fast and efficient manner and best of all is it is silent and the remote user never know what’s happening to his system.
Workstation /Domain Member check on installation:
· In EMCO Network Malware Cleaner you can also check weather a certain user is a member of a specified domain/work station or not.
· Intel Pentium or equivalent 1000 MHZ processor
· 512MB of RAM (1024MB recommended)
· 150MB of free disk space
· Started services: Computer Browser, Remote Registry, Remote Procedure Call
· Enabled File and Print sharing
· Ability to ping remote computers within 1500ms
· Local or Domain administrator rights to remote computers
· Ability to access ADMIN$ share on remote computers
· Open TCP ports: 135, 136, 445
· Open UDP ports: 136, 137, 138
· 30 runs
· 50 machines
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!