ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS description
Premium protection against a wide variety of dangerous threats. Thwarts viruses, spyware, malware and even rootkits.
The ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS was designed to offers an advanced set of tools designed to protect you from malware threats. Malware includes computer viruses, spyware, adware, and other malicious computer threats.
Anti-Virus PLUS provides two lines of defense:
Scanning and Removal
ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS provides effective scanning and removal of malware. The technology behind this process involves the use of a powerful database of known malware items. There are frequent database updates that are free and fast. With these updates your computer is safe from the most current threats. There are also several options of scanning to choose from including automatic scheduled scans.
To prevent unwanted items from infecting your computer, ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS provides Active Protection. Now you can monitor Internet and system activity whenever you use your computer.
Here are some key features of “ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS”:
Powerful and thorough detection:
· ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS utilizes one of the most powerful malware detection engines. It performs thorough scanning to ensure that malicious software is detected and presented in the results window for removal.
Selection and removal:
· Anti-Virus PLUS uses new scanning and cleaning technology. Scanning and removal of malware occurs at all levels of the computer system including the file system, running processes, system memory, the registry, and more.
· You can customize the scanning process by selecting which items ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS scans. You can choose to perform a Quick Scan, Full Scan, or Custom Scan.
· You can set ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS to automatically detect when malware makes an attempt to download on your computer. With Active Protection you can prevent malicious items from infecting your computer.
· You have the ability to configure your startup applications and Browser Helper Objects (BHO) using Anti-Virus PLUS Tools. Now you can control what programs are launched when you boot your computer and what Internet browser objects are enabled.
· ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS offers Cyclic Detection – the first of its kind! Cyclic Detection puts an end to recurring loops that occur when an alert message is displayed repeatedly when you attempt to block a malware threat. The program detects there is a loop and presents the findings to you so that you can take the necessary steps.
· Anti-Virus PLUS integrates with ParetoLogic Spam Controls. If you have installed ParetoLogic Spam Controls or are running ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS with Spam Controls, you get spam scanning every time you perform a scan. You can easily connect to the Email Scanner by launching one of the supported email applications.
· Electronic mail messages that are most often unsolicited advertisement. The term spam messages can also refer to messages sent to chat rooms, newsgroups, instant messaging, fax transmissions, and to mobile phones. Those that generate spam emails are referred to as spammers. Typically, spammers acquire email addresses from indirect means including mailing lists, web pages, online forms, chat rooms, and even guessing email addresses.
· There are many features that you can set to run automatically including: scheduled scanning, browser page Auto Restore, automatic blocking and logging and checking for updates.
· With ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS, you are well protected from new malware threats. You automatically receive free malware definition updates on a frequent basis and, throughout the lifetime of your subscription, you benefit from free product updates.
Service and support:
· Registered ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS customers can receive assistance from our technical support team. Our team and our services have been described by our customers as persistent, responsive, and timely. We work with you to solve issues, to update the malware database, and to continue offering an effective malware detection and removal system.
· Intel Pentium III or compatible processor
· At least 256 Megabytes (MB) of RAM
· 100 MB of hard disk space
· Internet connection
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0
· The free version has some limited functionality. You can scan your computer to detect malware threats and Active Protection will detect malware intruders. However, to remove detected items during a scan and to block detected intruders, you will need to purchase the full version.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!