Protea AntiVirus Tools, ClamAV description
Scans and cleans automatically message body, attached files, etc
The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino antiviral package is designed to provide virus protection for Lotus Domino. The Avast, Clam AntiVirus and Quick Heal scanners are used to detect viruses.
The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino software will do the following to ensure your protection:
? Mail is scanned as it passes through the Lotus Domino environment.
? Documents in the user databases are scanned as set by Administrator.
? Infected and suspicious mail messages and documents are either deleted or quarantined.
? Users and administrators are notified about infected and suspicious items.
? Results are saved in a Log.
Here are some key features of “Protea AntiVirus Tools, ClamAV”:
· The Avast, Clam AntiVirus and Quick Heal scanners are used.
· Different antivirus scanners can be plugged in.
· Lotus Domino R5.0.3 and higher is supported (Notes/Domino server R5, R6, R6.5 or R7).
· Lotus Domino partitioned server is supported.
· High performance allows it to check up to 18 000 messages per hour.
· Infected messages can be cured instead of being deleted.
· E-mail messages with multiple recipients are scanned once before delivery. No additional per-recipient scans are performed.
· The mail messages monitor can process multiple mail boxes.
· Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone, preventing network infection.
· Optimized speed.
· Lotus Domino R5.0.3 for Windows or higher.
· CPU Pentium 133 or higher.
· Enough disk space to store mail messages and documents.
· 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
· Encrypted files cannot be checked.
· Electronic signature may be damaged during the scanning process.
· Files created in OS2 and Macintosh cannot be checked.
· 15 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support of VirusBuster engine 4.5.14
· The bug of the connector to the ClamAV antivirus has been fixed
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!