Protea AntiVirus Tools, VirusBuster description
Provides virus protection for Lotus Domino.
The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino antiviral package will provide virus scanner and protection for Lotus Domino.
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino includes the following components:
? Monitor – that scans all incoming and outgoing mail.
? Scanner – that scans all documents in the nsf databases as set by Administrator.
? Updater – that updates antivirus databases automatically.
? Configuration database – that is used to manage the antivirus package.
? Quarantine store – that is used to keep infected and suspected objects.
The following components of the documents are scanned:
? Rich Text fields.
? Attached files.
? OLE objects.
Here are some key features of “Protea AntiVirus Tools, VirusBuster”:
· The VirusBuster scanners are used.
· Different antivirus scanners can be plugged in.
· Lotus Domino R6.0.1 and higher is supported (Notes/Domino server R6, R6.5, R7 or R8).
· Lotus Domino partitioned server is supported.
· High performance allows it to check up to 18 000 messages per hour.
· Infected messages can be cured instead of being deleted.
· E-mail messages with multiple recipients are scanned once before delivery. No additional per-recipient scans are performed.
· The mail messages monitor can process multiple mail boxes.
· Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone, preventing network infection.
· Optimized speed.
· Lotus Domino R6.0.1 for Windows or higher (Notes/Domino server R6, R6.5, R7 or R8).
· CPU Pentium 133 or higher.
· 64 MB RAM (recommended 128 MB).
· 15 MB hard drive space.
· The evaluation version will run for 15 days after installation.
· Encrypted files cannot be checked.
· Electronic signature may be damaged during the scanning process.
· Files created in OS2 and Macintosh cannot be checked.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support of VirusBuster engine.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!