Trojan.Vundo.B Free Removal Tool description
Remove the infections of Trojan.Vundo.B
This tool is designed to remove the infections of Trojan.Vundo.B.
Trojan.Vundo.B Free Removal Tool does the following:
· Terminates the Trojan.Vundo.B processes
· Deletes the Trojan.Vundo.B files
· Deletes the registry values that the Trojan added
Follow these steps to download and run the tool:
· Download the FxVundoB.exe file
· Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
Optional: To check the authenticity of the digital signature, refer to the “Digital signature” section later in this writeup.
Note: If you are sure that you are downloading this tool from the Security Response Web site, you can skip this step. If you are not sure, or are a network administrator and need to authenticate the files before deployment, follow the steps in the “Digital signature” section before proceeding with step 4.
Close all the running programs.
· If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
Locate the file that you just downloaded.
· Double-click the FxVundoB.exe file to start the removal tool.
Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
Restart the computer.
· Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
· If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
· If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!