USEC Radix description
Will scan, detect and remove Rootkits programs.
Rootkits are dangerous programs that are downloaded from the Internet, or present in malicious purchased software, that once installed take over your computer without your knowledge. The USEC Radix application was designed to scan, detect and remove Rootkits programs.
Here are some key features of “Radix Anti Rootkit”:
· Detects and removes Rootkits using sophisticated methodologies.
· Detects and repairs drivers that have been modified by Rootkits.
· Detects and repairs computer processes modified by Rootkits.
· Detects and reveals hidden processes and files, including Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
· Allows the removal of “locked” or “unremovable” processes and files.
· Provides to dump memory areas from processes.
· Shows the Global Descriptor Table (GDT) for advanced Rootkit Detection capabilities.
· Shows the Import Address Table (IAT) for advanced Rootkit Detection capabilities.
· Shows the Interrupt Descriptor Table (IDT) for advanced Rootkit Detection capabilities.
· Shows hidden Registry Keys.
· Operates in both command line mode for power users, or as a graphical tool for regular users.
· Free for non-comercial use
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!