Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool description
Utility that will help you remove the infections of Trojan.Brisv.A!inf
Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool is a small and easy to use utility designed to remove the infections of Trojan.Brisv.A!inf from a computer.
– Download the FixBrisvA.exe file
– Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
– Close all the running programs.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
– Locate the file that you just downloaded.
– Double-click the FixBrisvA.exe file to start the removal tool.
– Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
NOTE: If you have any problems when you run the tool, or it does nor appear to remove the threat, restart the computer in Safe mode and run the tool again.
– Restart the computer.
– Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
· You must have administrative rights to run this tool on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!