Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool description
Utility that will help you remove the infections of Trojan.Brisv.A!inf
Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool is a small and easy to use utility designed to remove the infections of Trojan.Brisv.A!inf from a computer.
– Download the FixBrisvA.exe file
– Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
– Close all the running programs.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
– Locate the file that you just downloaded.
– Double-click the FixBrisvA.exe file to start the removal tool.
– Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
NOTE: If you have any problems when you run the tool, or it does nor appear to remove the threat, restart the computer in Safe mode and run the tool again.
– Restart the computer.
– Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
· You must have administrative rights to run this tool on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!