VisNetic AntiVirus for Workstations description
Reliable virus protection for your desktop workstation
VisNetic AntiVirus for Workstations provides reliable virus protection to your computer, whether the threat arrives via email, web, or other delivery methods. Comes complete with scanner and an automated update scheduler.
Coupled with the Server or Network admin kit, VisNetic AntiVirus can be administered from a central location providing total network virus protection.
Definitions can be downloaded directly by the Server and automatically distributed to each Workstation, immediately freeing up valuable Internet resources.
Here are some key features of “VisNetic AntiVirus for Workstations”:
Comprehensive AntiVirus Protection Solution·
· VisNetic AntiVirus Protection for Workstation and Server protect against all methods of virus transmission, including: email, browsing, ftp, disks, archived and compressed files, etc.
Reliable Virus Definitions
· Kaspersky Labs, an industry leader in virus protection provides daily virus definition updates that protect against all types of viruses, including: email viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, boot viruses, time bombs, etc.
· An entire network of VisNetic AntiVirus Protection Workstations can be administered from a central location using the Administration Kit included in the Server and Network versions of VisNetic AntiVirus Protection. Administrators can view all Workstation system messages and alerts, and take appropriate action to resolve issues from a single computer that has Internet or Intranet access.
· Using the Administration Kit, VisNetic AntiVirus Protection software, licensing, and configuration files can be deployed from a central location, instead of setting up each Workstation locally, relieving administrative burden.
Scheduled Updating and Scanning
· The ability to schedule virus definition updating and system scanning makes virus currency and protection automated, hands – free, and reliable.
Automated Virus Disinfect, Deletion or Quarantine
· When a virus is detected, it can be automatically disinfected, deleted, or sent to a specified quarantine location, allowing an administrator to determine the appropriate action.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!