W32.Serflog.A Free Removal Tool description
W32.Serflog.A Free Removal Tool – free removal for W32.Serflog.A infections
This tool is designed to remove infections of W32.Serflog.A. The W32.Serflog.A Removal Tool does the following:
– Terminates the W32.Serflog.A processes
– Deletes the W32.Serflog.A files
– Deletes the registry values that W32.Serflog.A has added
– Deletes the values added to the Hosts file
– Download the FixSflog.exe file
– Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
Note: If you are sure that you are downloading this tool from the Security Response Web site, you can skip this step. If you are not sure, or are a network administrator and need to authenticate the files before deployment, follow the steps in the “Digital signature” section before proceeding with step 4.
– Close all the running programs.
– If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
– If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
– Locate the file that you just downloaded.
– Double-click the FixSflog.exe file to start the removal tool.
– Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
– Restart the computer.
– Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
– If you are running Windows Me/XP, then re-enable System Restore.
– If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!