W32.Serflog.A Free Removal Tool description
W32.Serflog.A Free Removal Tool – free removal for W32.Serflog.A infections
This tool is designed to remove infections of W32.Serflog.A. The W32.Serflog.A Removal Tool does the following:
– Terminates the W32.Serflog.A processes
– Deletes the W32.Serflog.A files
– Deletes the registry values that W32.Serflog.A has added
– Deletes the values added to the Hosts file
– Download the FixSflog.exe file
– Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
Note: If you are sure that you are downloading this tool from the Security Response Web site, you can skip this step. If you are not sure, or are a network administrator and need to authenticate the files before deployment, follow the steps in the “Digital signature” section before proceeding with step 4.
– Close all the running programs.
– If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
– If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
– Locate the file that you just downloaded.
– Double-click the FixSflog.exe file to start the removal tool.
– Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
– Restart the computer.
– Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
– If you are running Windows Me/XP, then re-enable System Restore.
– If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!