Will enhance the functionality of your Sony Ericsson P8xx mobile phone
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite is a free software application that enhances the functionality of your Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite connects your phone to your computer so you can synchronise and manage your personal data (such as calendar and contact information) and connect your computer to the Internet via the phone.
Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
It is recommended that you uninstall any previously installed version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
Execute the downloaded file.
If you are updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, you may need to restart the PC after the new installation is completed.
· desk-stand, Infrared or Bluetooth
· Microsoft Outlook/Lotus Notes/Lotus Organizer
· At least 100 MB free hard disk space
· Windows 98 with SP1: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
· Windows 98SE: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
· Windows 2000 Professional with SP2: 64 MB RAM, 266 MHz
· Windows ME: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
· Windows XP Professional: 128 MB RAM, 300 MHz
· Windows XP Home: 128 MB RAM, 300 MHz
· This version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite is generic in the sense that it provides a connectivity solution for several different phones from Sony Ericsson. The consequense it that not all installed PC applications will work with every connectable phone. This is due to different phone capabilities.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!