This software was created to help you make sure that nobody will be able to modify your computer’s clock configuration.
Clock Guard is an application that prevents tampering with the computer clock which you can use for various purposes.
Unlike other clock control programs, Clock Guard does not require an Internet connection. It does not automatically set the computer clock to the correct time by dialing up an atomic clock somewhere. It works by preventing sudden changes in the computer clock. You can deactivate clock protection with the password you select when you install it. This way, you will be able to set the clock if it displays the wrong time.
Here are some key features of “Clock Guard”:
· Preventing files from being given falsified time/date stamps by manually resetting the system clock and then saving the file.
· Prevent employees who are using a computer-based time clock from altering the time to allow themselves to “punch in” at a falsified time.
· Prevent users who have time limited programs (programs that can only be used at certain times) from accessing these programs at improper times.
· Prevent people who are paying for computer use on a time basis from resetting the clock to reduce the amount of time they pay for.
· Prevent people who are restricted to a certain amount of computer time per day (usually children) from resetting the computer clock to give themselves more time.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new protection options
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!