AIAB is a free and useful malware detection tool that checks your system for malware characteristics
AIAB is a free and useful malware detection tool that checks your system for malware characteristics and lists any programs it finds suspicious.
AIAB has options to try and disable malware it finds.
Here are some key features of “AIAB”:
· Checks connections and processes.
· Scans for start ups.
· Customizable start up scan options.
· Disable start ups.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Trusted program list, You can now get AIAB to ignore programs you know are safe.
· Explorer Context menu, Now when you right click on a process you will get the default explorer menu.
· Auto Scan, While AIAB is minimized it will perform a scan at the set interval.
· You can now set AIAB to start with windows.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!