AntiHook is the ultimate host intrusion prevention system for protection against malicious software
AntiHook is the ultimate host intrusion prevention system for protection against malicious software.
Finally a complete bullet-proof solution for the detection and prevention of malicious software on your Microsoft Windows PC’s.
AntiHook is a unique desktop-based Host Intrusion Prevention (HIP) product. AntiHook dynamically protects your privacy, operating system and applications from malicious software, such as Spyware, Rootkits, Keyloggers, Code Injection, and Trojans.
Exhaustive Realtime Protection – AntiHook detects and prevents attacks in real-time, following the rule “prevention is better than cure”
Complimentary to existing firewalls and virus protection – AntiHook is complementary with all other computer protection systems including anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware systems.
No Updates Required – AntiHook works as a standalone module, relying on its local database only and not requiring an update of data definitions.
· Pentium 300 or equivalent
· 128 Mb RAM
· 5 Mb free disk space
· Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switching users in Windows XP is now supported.
· Additional modes for running in “High Security” and “Low Risk” environments are available.
· Additional tools called the Fire Brigade, will allow the quick ability to terminate processes, including all that are not a part of your saved snapshot of safe processes.
· Online help is now included.
· Less events result in alert popups – providing a more user-friendly experience.
· There is a single integrated installation for the complete product – There is no separate installation of the “rules editor” now.
· The framework for centralised reporting and administration has been implemented to support enterprise environments.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!