Digital Patrol description
Makes a heuristic analysis of files and disks system partitions to locate all kinds of malware.
Digital Patrol is a modern effective anti-trojan scanner capable of finding and deleting all known types of trojan programs, Internet worms, script viruses and other harmful programs.
Digital Patrol finds 100% of all tojan programs in-the-wild, i.e. that trojan programs which are really spread over the Internet. Digital Patrol finds and deletes computer viruses in your computer disks and memory.
The program has a unique system of hot update from the Internet allowing it to easily and surely update not only antivirus bases, but also any other software components.
Digital Patrol also makes a heuristic analysis of files and disks system partitions to find a new, previously unknown viruses. The program checks the most popular archive types and self-extract executable files.
Here are some key features of “Digital Patrol”:
· TheBat! Anti-Virus Integration
· SpeedScan Technology – Enhanced performance through a new NictaTech Software scanning engine;
· Rapidly Live Update – Every 2-hour definition and modules updates;
· Digital Patrol is capable of detecting and removing more about 200 000 Trojan Horses from your system.
· Windows Explorer Integration: Digital Patrol lets you quickly scan files and access other Digital Patrol features directly from Windows Explorer.
· Daily antivirus bases updates.
· Best backdoor and worm protection.
· Keyloggers, porno-dialers, porno-downloader protection.
· Detects and removes more then 49901 “Trojan Horses”.
· Removes the “active trojan” from a disk, even if it is blocking the file.
· Removes trojan files that are locked for writing (e.g. DLLs being used).
· User friendly interface.
· Scans: system memory and autorun areas (detects viruses, worms and trojans, which are running).
· Scans: archives (ZIP, RAR, ARJ, Microsoft CAB, InstallShield CAB) and mailbases (Outlook Express, TheBat!, PlainMain, etc.).
· Personal computer with an Pentium or AMD 266 MHz or higher processor
· 128 MB RAM (recommended)
· 10 MB of available hard disk space
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
· Internet access with at least a 28.8 Kbps connection
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added SpeedScan Technology, TheBat! plugin, Windows XP Security Center Integration, rapidly database updater, added new features, minor fixes.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!