Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Pro description
Advanced defense against all types of viruses, including script, macro and polymorphic viruses
Kaspersky Lab`s state-of-the-art technology provides relief against the constant headache of virus related attacks.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Pro will automatically check for viruses in all incoming and outgoing messages in real time and prevent viruses from penetrating your PC.
The anti-virus scanner provides a comprehensive check of all local and network drive contents on demand. You may start your scanner manually or schedule its start with Control Center.
Kaspersky Ant-Virus Personal Pro provides full-scale protection with some additional protective components a behavior blocker and integrity checker; appropriate for experienced users seeking the best anti-virus protection.
· Anti-Virus Databases Auto-Updating Utility
· Control Center
· Mail Checker
· Script Checker
· Rescue Disk
· Report Viewer
Here are some key features of “Kaspersky AntiVirus Personal Pro”:
· Protection for email. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 scans email traffic for viruses according to the protocol via which it is sent (POP3, IMAP and NNTP for incoming mail and SMTP for outgoing mail) on any mail program, while plug-ins and treatment for viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express mail databases are offered.
· Scanning of Internet traffic. All HTTP Internet traffic is scanned for viruses in real-time, ensuring that infected objects are not saved to the computer’s hard disk.
· Protection for file systems. Individual files, catalogues and disks can be designated for antivirus scanning. Users can limit antivirus scanning to critical areas of the operating system and startup objects to ensure that attention is focused on the most vulnerable areas of the system.
· Control over changes in the file system. With Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 it is possible to compile lists of applications, the component structure of which will be controlled, thus helping to prevent malicious programs from undermining the integrity of the application.
· Monitors processes in the memory. Anti-Virus 6.0 monitors the activity of programs and processes that have been launched in the computer’s memory and, at the same time, warns users of any dangerous, suspicious or hidden processes (that is, rootkits), and of unauthorized changes in routine processes.
· Monitors changes in the operating system registry. Anti-Virus 6.0 controls the status of the system registry and notifies users of any suspicious objects or attempts to create hidden keys in the registry.
· Blocks dangerous macros. Proactive protection affords control over the operation of macros based on Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft Office documents and blocks dangerous macro-commands from being executed.
· System restore. The system can be restored after malicious activity. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 can roll back any changes made to the system by malicious programs.
Fast operating speeds
· Technology for accelerated antivirus scanning. iSwift and iChecker technology make it possible to limit scanning to new and modified files, or to limit scanning to potentially dangerous objects only. Antivirus scanning can be suspended during times of increased user activity to ensure that your computer’s resources are free for your use.
· Reduced update sizes. The size of updates downloaded to users’ PC has been reduced almost
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (for product & antivirus database updates via the Internet)
· CD-ROM (for product installation)
· Internet connection (for product activation)
· Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher
· 128 MB RAM
· 50 MB available HDD space
· 30-day trial
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!