Klez Removal Tool description
Klez Removal Tool – Free removal for Klez worm
W32.Klez Removal Tool removes the Klez worm from your computer.
[email protected] is a generic detection that detects variants of W32.Klez.
If your computer is detected as infected with [email protected], download and run the tool. In most case, the tool will be able to remove the infection.
· Close all the programs.
· If you are on a network, or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
· Shut down the computer and turn off the power. Wait 30 seconds. Do not skip this step.
· Restart the computer in Safe mode. All the Windows 32-bit operating systems, except Windows NT, can be restarted in Safe mode. For instructions on how to do this, read the document, “How to start the computer in Safe Mode.”
· Double-click the FixKlez.com file to start the removal tool.
· Click Start to begin the process and allow the tool to run.
· Normally restart the computer.
· Next, if you are using a Symantec antivirus product, re-install it.
· For consumer products such as Norton AntiVirus 2000/2001/2002/2003, follow the instructions in the document, “How to restore Norton AntiVirus after removing a virus.”
· For Enterprise products, contact your system administrator.
· Run LiveUpdate to make sure that you are using the most current virus definitions, and then rescan the computer. If your Symantec antivirus product detects any infected files and cannot repair them, choose to delete the files.
· If you are running Windows Me/XP, re-enable System Restore.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!