SecurityPlus for MDaemon description
Protect your MDaemon Email Server for Windows from viruses and spam.
MDaemon AntiVirus (SecurityPlus) protects your network from email viruses, worms and trojans.
Based on the reliable Kaspersky virus scanning engine, MDaemon AntiVirus helps to ensure that your email arrives free from viruses.
Because it is integrated with MDaemon on the server instead of residing on your users’ personal computers, viruses are stopped before ever reaching individual users on the network.
Alt-N SecurityPlus for MDaemon provides the next generation of antivirus and spam protection for your MDaemon email server, and delivers:
? Inline Antivirus Scanning: Scans messages inline during each SMTP session effectively stopping malicious software at the email entrance to your network.
? Kaspersky Antivirus Engine: Combines traditional antivirus defense methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide solid and dependable protection against viruses and malware.
? Urgent Update Notification: Upon notification from Kaspersky Labs, provides a trigger to automatically initiate a database update of the latest virus definitions, keeping your business safe from new and emerging threats.
? Zero Hour Virus Outbreak Protection: Real-time, anti-spam, zero-hour anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-phishing technology capable of proactively protecting the MDaemon Pro 9.5 or later email server automatically and within minutes of an outbreak.
Alt-N SecurityPlus for MDaemon is the best solution for safeguarding your MDaemon email server.
Purchase of MDaemon AntiVirus includes one year of free upgrade protection and virus signature updates.
Here are some key features of “SecurityPlus for MDaemon”:
· Versatile control
· AntiVirus can detect infected attachments in both plain text and HTML messages. When an infected attachment is detected, you can attempt to clean it, it can be quarantined or deleted, or you can do nothing and allow MDaemon’s Content Filter to handle it. Additionally, you can designate specific domains and addresses to be excluded from scanning.
· Automatic updates
· Schedule automatic upgrades and automatic updates of virus signatures and definitions. AntiVirus for MDaemon automatically downloads and installs updates for hands-free administration.
· Virus information
· Provides links to Internet sites with virus information and updates.
· Virus warnings
· You can notify the sender, recipient, and postmaster when a virus is detected.
· Log files
· AntiVirus for MDaemon includes an administrative log that keeps track of the type, time, and location of detected viruses.
· Kaspersky engine
· Computer with Pentium III 500 MHz (or higher) processor (Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
· 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended)
· TCP/IP network protocol installed
· MDaemon Email Server
· Internet or Intranet communication capabilities
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Kaspersky AV Engine to version 220.127.116.11 and will now work with Windows Vista and Server 2008. The updater now uses Kaspersky’s Updater SDK 7 which improves download speed and provides a more reliable definition update. Updater configuration editor changed to work with new updater.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!