Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 description
A small freeware utility to remove from you computer the most important viruses
Multi Virus Cleaner is a small freeware utility to remove from you computer the most important viruses, worms and other malware such as: MyDoom, Bagle, Sasser, Zafi, Netsky, Klez, Sobig, Welchia and Blaster.
Multi Virus Cleaner is able to detect common dialers and trojans installed on you PC.
Multi Virus Cleaner is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist administrators and users when cleaning infected systems.
Multi Virus Cleaner is regularly updated and can detect over 5,500 common viruses, worms, trojans and dialers (including all variants of the Sober, MyDoom and Bagle viruses).
Multi Virus Cleaner boasts a fast, user-friendly scanner that requires minimal processing power and is an excellent choice for repairing a compromised system.
· Processor 400 Mhz
· 128 MB RAM
· SVGA 800×600 display
· 256 colors
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 7th-generation real-time behavioral analysis engine
· which quickly detects harmful programs, like viruses, worms, and spyware
· New threat analysis engine
· VirusKeeper 2007 comes with a new analysis engine that is faster and more efficient.
· It provides new detection methods to help catch new threats.
· Improved spyware detection
· VirusKeeper detects spyware programs.
· VirusKeeper also protects critical system resources.
· Real-time process analysis
· VirusKeeper 2007 identifies all programs running in memory.
· It detects maliciousprograms and neutralizes them.
· ProcessWatch II, a tool for detecting the most virulent viruses
· VirusKeeper 2007 now includes the ProcessWatch II tool that detects all programs loaded in memory. The user can view the properties of any running process (file name, location, size, dlls used) and can stop it.
· The new ProcessWatch II show all components added to the browser (tool bar, etc …) and identifies all programs started on Windows start-up.
· Internet Expl…
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!