Allows you to detect and remove HackerDefender Trojans and its clones
UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans. UnHackMe is a very useful security utility for your operating system.
They are called “rootkit” A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network.
The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer.
It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.
Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. You need use UnHackMe to detect and remove Hacker Defender or its clone.
· You must use Administrator account privilege to use UnHackMe.
· The amount of disk space you need to install UnHackMe is approximately 15 MB.
· The memory requirements for UnHackMe are similar to those for your operating system.
· 30 days evaluation period
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enforcing Security
· UnHackMe executable files and drivers are signed by digital sign approved by Microsoft
· Resolved problem with crashing if a VISTA DEP is active for all applications
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!