AVG E-mail Server Edition description
AVG E-mail Server Edition has been specifically created to give you the maximum antivirus protection for your e-mail servers
AVG E-mail Server Edition has been specifically created to give users the maximum antivirus protection for their email servers
Here are some key features of “AVG E mail Server Edition”:
· A 2 year license, so you can receive free updates and full product support for a whole 2 years. It includes free 24 hour a day e-mail access to Grisoft’s professional team of technical experts.
· Free program and virus updates are provided via ultra reliable Akamai servers. AVG E-mail Server Edition updates itself automatically whenever updates are available. Alternatively you can update manually, or configure AVG E-mail to download updates at a scheduled time that suits you.
· Certifies mail as virus free (except MS Exchange Server 2000/2003).
· AVG holds the VB100% award and is ICSA certified, so you can be assured of the highest level of antivirus protection.
· Multiple language support in one package. No need to buy a special language version as all languages are included in the one product. A simple click of the mouse and the entire interface (including help files) will instantly change to your required language.
· As a special bonus AVG File Server Edition is included with AVG E-mail Server Edition and provides complete protection for Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/2003 and Linux file servers.
· AVG E-mail Server Edition has many more features that make it the best value antivirus protection available.
· The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It will also prevent the opening or executing of infected files.
· AVG E-mail Server scans all incoming mail for viruses, trojans and worms, and can also filter suspicious or undesirable files.
· AVG’s scanning engine uses a unique combination of heuristic analysis and generic detection methods to detect all known viruses.
· The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from scanning based on individual file extensions.
· Automatically attempts to heal/remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms, and java applets. Removed files are quarantined in the AVG Virus Vault.
· AVG E-mail Server has flexible password protection so you can select which settings you wish to protect from other users.
· AVG now supports Microsoft Windows 64 bit platforms.
· 30 day trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!