Winpooch will scan system directories and the registry in real time using very few process resources.
Winpooch is a Windows watchdog. By adding this free watchdog, you increase the safety of your anti-virus. It detects spywares and trojans as soon as they are installed in you computer.
The Winpooch watchdog will scan system directories and the registry in real time using very few process resources.
After being attacked by some vicious programs such as a trojan or spyware, the idea to develop a kind of anti-furtive-attack rase. The problem with that kind of virus is to detect “that it has attacked the machine”. Some nice firewall or virus protection programs are efficient, but there are not always free. And this is where Winpooch come is.
So Winpooch is a nice and simple watchdog that will take care about machine’s system. Winpooch only scans some specific directories and registry key. The team is adding features thanks to some users requests.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a rule to protect Winpooch’s folder.
· Added icons for each reason in “filters” and “history” panels.
· Added scroll bar to the main menu.
· Added support for Kaspersky antivirus for workstation.
· Added a cache for antivirus scanner.
· Fixed file delete protection (bug 1376805).
· Fixed issue with empty application window (bug 1424496).
· Changed “ask” dialog : now displays a multiline description
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!